Śmiertelność, chorobowość – jak mierzyć skalę pandemii

Jody W. Zylke; Howard Bauchner. Mortality and MorbidityThe Measure of a Pandemic. JAMA. Published online (dostępny pełen tekst)

Woolf and colleagues compared the number of excess deaths in the US between March 1, 2020, and April 25, 2020, with the preceding 6 years. Based on data from 2014 to 2019, the authors expected 419 058 deaths but observed 505 059, an excess of 87 001 deaths. They estimated that 65% were attributable to COVID-19, leaving 35% of the excess deaths unexplained …
JAMA, 1 lipca 2020

Dodaj komentarz